Please note that the following pages must be completed BEFORE you may register for the course. The Calculation to determine eligibility for a Fee Waiver must be completed by ALL persons before registration. If you do not wish to obtain a Fee Waiver, you may check the appropriate boxes at the bottom of each page.
Dollar Learning Foundation Inc. will waive the course fee if the current household income is 150% or less of the Federal Poverty Level Guidelines last published by the United States Department of Health and Human Services for the size of your household and your financial circumstances. Dollar Learning Foundation Inc. may also waive the fee if your attorney represents you pro bono. Please note that to receive a fee waiver you will be asked to provide proof of monthly household income/size or documentation of pro bono service.
To determine your eligibility for a Fee Waiver, you will need to provide us with the following information:
Once it is determined that you are eligible for a Fee Waiver, you will need to provide us with documentation supporting your current household size and annual household income, as well as your contact information.
- Your State of Residence
- The number of persons currently living in your household
- Your total annual household income
If you are unable to provide proof of either household size or income, you will need to submit a narrative describing in detail the reason why.
- Proof of current household size may be your income tax return or other government document that shows proof of household size.
- Proof of current household income may be provided by submitting your most recent Income Tax Return or W2’s, your three most recent pay stubs, your unemployment certificate, or a statement of benefits obtained from the government or Social Security Administration.
- Contact information including Full Name and Email/Phone Number
You will need to send all supporting documentation:
Once Dollar Learning Foundation receives ALL supporting documentation, Dollar Learning Foundation will respond within 3 business days via the contact information you submitted and provide you with a Fee Waiver Code.
Please Note: Approval for a Fee Waiver of the counseling fees must be received BEFORE the course is started. Refunds will not be given after the fact.